Mon, Jun 13|
28th Annual Community of Human and Organizational Learning Conference
We are tackling the lessons learned, the advancements in social & neurosciences and walking away with practical applications to improve the organizations we are part of. Join The Community of Human and Organizational Learning, formerly the HPRCT Association, for our 28th Annual Learning Conference.
Time & Location
Jun 13, 8:00 AM MDT – Jun 16, 5:00 PM MDT
Colorado Springs, 3225 Broadmoor Valley Rd, Colorado Springs, CO 80906, USA
About The Event
The current storm battering our global working environment is testing everyone's organizational culture. Is your culture an anchor during this storm, grounded in shared purpose, values and desired outcomes? Or did the winds of uncertainty drive your organization away from learning and towards the rocks? Have the right tools, models and measures been implemented to navigate and innovate for the next potential squall, leveraging organizational learning and models to anticipate and mitigate risks? The 2022 Conference will ask the attendees the right questions, provide the latest research and teach practical tools to strengthen systems, renewing focus on positive organizational cultures.
- Why is a healthy culture so critical to outcomes?
- What does it take to create a paradigm shift away from a reactive mindset to that of a proactive one?
- How can we leverage data, enhance current methodologies and analysis techniques to understand the likelihood of risk revealing areas for mitigation?
- What must leaders learn and unlearn to create engagement and foster innovation while staying anchored with shared core beliefs, values, and work practices that help us in being high-reliability organizations?
- What impact does cognitive diversity have on our culture and our performance?
For more information, visit our dedicated conference website.